Rethinking marketing for the web3 era
With the Rethink Token, we aim to evolve the BAM Marketing Congress from a single-event spectacle to a continuous journey. At the same time we want to offer you the unique opportunity to explore the new frontier of web3, all while enjoying privileges that extend beyond the event itself!
Get started by clicking the button below. Unsure on how to create a wallet? Check out our guide here.
Your key to exclusive perks
The Rethink Token serves as a key, unlocking exclusive benefits and experiences both during and after the Congress. But that's not all.
The Rethink Token also provides post-event access to valuable digital content and an exclusive online community, turning the Congress into an ongoing digital experience.
See below for further details on the kind of benefits you can look forward to!
What are we offering?
By participating in the Rethink Token initiative, you will get:
- Get a Free NFT token to commemorate your presence at the Marketing congress;
- Get access to our video platform with all the keynotes;
- Participate in exclusive competitions and win great prizes;
- Become a member of the BAM Marketing Community;
- Collect exclusive NFTs during the Congress.
First ...Mint the Rethink Token
Step 1: Click "Connect wallet" to connect or create a Venly wallet. If you already have a Venly wallet, you can connect using it.
Step 2: Once your wallet is connected, mint the Rethink Token for free. Minting an NFT can take a while, please be patient.
Step 3: Collect more NFTs during the Congress by scanning the unique QR codes signposted throughout the venue.
Step 4: To view your NFT, check your Venly wallet here.
Check out our guide on how to create wallet here.
Not sure what NFT, mint or a wallet is? Check our FAQs for more details or drop by the Web3 area at the Congress.
A preview of the ReThink collection.
Frequently asked questions
Not sure what an NFT is? Don't know how to claim your token? Confused about connecting your wallet or minting your token? Read on to find the answers to all your FAQs!
What is an NFT?
An NFT stands for "Non-Fungible Token". Think of it like a one-of-a-kind trading card. It's "non-fungible" because it's not interchangeable with other items. NFTs can be summed up in 4 points:
- Digital: NFTs exist in the digital world. You can't touch them like a physical book or piece of art.
- Unique: Each NFT has a unique digital signature, so no two NFTs are the same.
- Ownership: Buying an NFT typically means you own a "token" that proves you have the original piece, like having a deed for a piece of land.
- Blockchain: NFTs are stored on a blockchain, which is a secure, distributed ledger that records transactions. This is the same technology behind cryptocurrencies.
How do I claim my Token?
Before you can claim or mint your NFT, you must connect your digital wallet - simply click on "Connect wallet" and follow the instructions. Don't have a digital wallet? Click the same link and it'll give you the option to create one for free.
What does "minting" my NFT mean?
Minting refers to the process of actually creating and issuing a new non-fungible token (NFT) on a blockchain platform. The general concept of NFT minting involves creating a unique digital token on a blockchain to represent ownership or proof of authenticity for a specific digital asset. When an NFT is minted, it is essentially created and issued as a unique token that can be bought, sold, and traded.
My wallet is already connected. How do I "mint" my NFT?
Simply go to the section above or click on the "Mint now" button and follow the instructions. Once the transaction is confirmed, your digital file is now an NFT! Congratulations!
Don't miss out!
Buy your BAM marketing congress ticket now!